MatticusMaximusMatticusMaximus

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Yotam plays Portal 2 Yotam plays Portal 2

i have that

i've had it since spyro the dragon. and yes. i did that in portal 2 also.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Fantastic... im touched

these flash's with actual meanings behind them are the best. they arent manufactured like most of the stuff thats allowed through the portal. i read some of the posts a little below me, and i dont thinksome of them understand what your message actually was. i do agree that video games and developers themselves are never to be at fault.i feel though that you were saying that quite clearly. if anything, i think the best analogy is cigarettes. cigarettes are the tool that aids in the health effects down the line. video games are the same in spirit: they are the cause of the procrastination and addiction, but not necessarily the reason for it. i feel that this was states in many ways through this video.

btw, i love video games. im not bashing them, but this video definitely made me reconsider the ammount of time i am in front of the screen. i have an entire life ahead of me, and im ready to live it!

again, great flash!

p.s. dont listen to the people about being pissed for burning the games. that is the best possible way to assure you never play it again, though quite unorthodox. the only negative that has is to the ozone layer, lol.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

=D!!!!

fantastic!

"will humans and robots ever live in peace, optipotimus?"

Greg Can Jump Greg Can Jump

hmm

very nice good game!
very reminiscent of "I wanna be the guy"

Jindo responds:

I'm glad some people noticed this similarity ;O.

Thanks for playing!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

BEST GAME IVE SEEN ON NEWGROUNDS

normally, im not a fan of these types of games on newgrounds. they tend to be one sided, and never evolve at all. id get bored within 10 minutes. this game though... i cant believe how in depth this game is. the fact that you kept it tied to the idea of mario 64, but turned it into a 2d platform (back to its roots) is amazing. but even so, you managed to make it just as intricate as any other mario game. props to you, my good sir. and i look forward to more games like this from you in the future.

5/5

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Really good

This is an amazing game and i play it every time i come onto NG