MatticusMaximusMatticusMaximus

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Yotam plays Portal 2 Yotam plays Portal 2

i have that

i've had it since spyro the dragon. and yes. i did that in portal 2 also.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Fantastic... im touched

these flash's with actual meanings behind them are the best. they arent manufactured like most of the stuff thats allowed through the portal. i read some of the posts a little below me, and i dont thinksome of them understand what your message actually was. i do agree that video games and developers themselves are never to be at fault.i feel though that you were saying that quite clearly. if anything, i think the best analogy is cigarettes. cigarettes are the tool that aids in the health effects down the line. video games are the same in spirit: they are the cause of the procrastination and addiction, but not necessarily the reason for it. i feel that this was states in many ways through this video.

btw, i love video games. im not bashing them, but this video definitely made me reconsider the ammount of time i am in front of the screen. i have an entire life ahead of me, and im ready to live it!

again, great flash!

p.s. dont listen to the people about being pissed for burning the games. that is the best possible way to assure you never play it again, though quite unorthodox. the only negative that has is to the ozone layer, lol.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

=D!!!!

fantastic!

"will humans and robots ever live in peace, optipotimus?"

Beatles I Am The Walrus Beatles I Am The Walrus

Very good work! sweet and simple!

but it is, in fact, goo-goo-g-joob

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Yeah, I know... Lol I always thought it was coo coo ca choo... but then when i posted this i got allot of reviews that that was wrong so i looked it up... and yeah i should have known that being Such a Beatles fan... Kinda embarrassing... But i guess we are all human... Thank you for your review!!! and the 10!!!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

very good! but....

.... are you saying snake is gay?

.: El Payaso Triste :. .: El Payaso Triste :.

what the hell class are you taking?!?! haha

kind of dark and very sad, but the animation is very good!

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

....wow

i'm speechless... this was such a deep flash, but it still had the lazymuffin twist. i love it, i love all your work. good luck in the army, man!

SKATER V2 Episode: 01 SKATER V2 Episode: 01

Really good

this is was really good. but i guess that since the next 1 is the 2nd episode, johnny didnt, in fact, die in the first episode.

MarcyVF responds:

:o
You discovered the BIG SECRET lol.
Of cource he don't.
D00d.
]:D

Cheer Up! Collab Cheer Up! Collab

Great Collab!

really a great collab, Reel Big Fish is 1 of my favorite bands too!
keep it up guys!

Strawberry Goes Camping Strawberry Goes Camping

Thats the shit right there!

This movie kicked major ass! good fucking job, man! on top of the high-quality animating, the music choices were quite awesome! once i heard baba o'reily playing, i was like "This guy has some great taste!"

but yea, good job! keep it up!

CrustClock responds: